I’ve finished the art of the second scene and will now start to implement all the different bits and pieces in code. I’m getting better with Inkscape and I find it interesting how this influences the style of the art. For the first scene, I mostly used public domain art and modified it here and there. This stuff here is all completely self created (although the background is based on a tutorial by Chris Hildenbrand) I might have to completely redo the art of the first scene when I’ve finished all the other ones. Here’s a mockup of the scene, pretty much exactly how it will look in the end. Would love to get some feedback!
(Click to enlarge)